Monday, December 20, 2010

Off to Texas

Thought I'd do just a quick post before our trip. We're headed to Houston for Christmas.

 Clay and I have such a love/hate relationship with this little (well, not so little) piggy pug. He is now on a restricted diet that needs to be monitored by the vet. He's almost DOUBLE the weight he should be!

 The Provo Tabernacle burned almost completely down the other day. It was really tragic. It is a historic building that the pioneers built back in the 1800s. Only the brick walls are left barely standing. I took this photo when we just happened to be driving by and saw it. My friend Bethany got a great picture of it. So sad.

 Allan and me out to breakfast. I look like I just rolled out of bed (because I did), and surprisingly, he looks very cheerful and lively!


Clay and I built a graham cracker "gingerbread" house the other night

 ^ Clay feeling sick from eating too much sugar.




 Tempted to destroy it (but we decided to wait till the next day to dig in). Don't we look tough? : )


 Okay we're weird. Frosting war paint & lipstick.

 Reminds me of this that I did a couple of years ago:


Candy lips. I think it would be fun to do something like this with it:

Although I'm not sure Clay would like it.

Okay off to warmer weather! Merry Christmas!

(Photo I took in China a few years ago)

3 comments:

  1. I love your candy lip photos. I was secretly jealous when you took them forever ago... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do your candy lips in a bathroom! Just wait until you have more than one bathroom in your house so Clay can go to a different one if he wants :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, definitely warmer weather. It got up to 82 degrees today. Lame.

    ReplyDelete