Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Birfday

I turned 22 last week! : ) Here's a little bit of how my day went:


 We kept it classy for lunch- Target Pizza Hut Pizza in the park : ) My fav


 Then Clay decided to trick me into a mini hike. This is how I reacted. Hiking is not my ideal activity on my birthday. But baby needed some vitamin D and a little exercise, so I agreed.

 Cute hubby.



 Then the family came over.

 And we went to the Melting Pot in Salt Lake. Definitely a different dining experience. Seven people sharing two small fondue pots got a little crazy. It was yummy though : )





 Then I opened lots of presents, mainly baby stuff, which of course, I loved. The kitty liked all the excitement of opening presents too until he became the model for all the baby clothes. He didn't love the tutu.

 He couldn't even walk normal in it. This is him sadly trying to escape and then just giving up.


Thanks to all my family and friends for the birthday wishes and love : ) It truly made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment