Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Etc.

I took these pictures last YEAR and forgot to post them! My beautiful girls:










Lately:

 Testing my new flash on McKenna

 Kitty loves Clay

 Me & the bride at her wedding : )

 My tummy's so big now I'm always spilling on it!


 Clay surprised me and took me to my very first RODEO! : ) It was pretty fun. Now I get to check off number 24 on my 30 by 30 list! Thanks babe! You're wonderful.


 Clay and my dad playing some ping pong.


 I told you, kitty loves Clay!

 Our little neighbor boy left this note on our door for Clay. Isn't that SO cute?! Clay does play the piano beautifully : ) I absolutely love having a piano in our home.

 Oh you know, just practicing for after baby arrives.

okay this wasn't "lately." It was about 2 months ago? but I still feel like this often. This is what I look like after throwing up all day, and my hormones are giving me acne like I'm in middle school again. Pregnancy is not so glamorous..

1 comment:

  1. I forgot about how I used so spill on my tummy all the time! You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete