Sunday, June 19, 2011

It's Official

We're moving to Dallas in September! Clay got a great job in the ICU unit at UT Southwestern. We're thrilled about the job, excited for the adventure, sad to move from Utah, and nervous to start a new job in a new place one month before baby arrives. It will be good. I'm sure. It's a big transition, but change is good. I'm mostly not looking forward to the weather, but I do like Texas other than that. And it's only about 4 hours from Clay's family. Anybody know anything about Dallas? : )

4 comments:

  1. WHAAAAT?! CONGRAAAAATS!! This is awesome news that Clay found a job but really really sad news that you're moving! And I won't get to hold your baby!! :-( But I'm really excited for you and that things are going to be changing, because change is good! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job!! that's so exciting! I'm also sad I won't get to hold your baby, but adventures are good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--I came across this excited news by accident because I was checking up on Kelley Hauck. Anyway, we live in the north Dallas area, which means I just may get to meet that new baby!! Send me an email (reberfamily@gmail.com) if you have any questions about the area. I'd be happy to direct you our way :)
    Lauren Reber

    ReplyDelete