Clay and I just saw the movie 17 Miracles. It was so good. And so sad. I'm sure everyone in the theatre cried. I think I was especially touched by the movie because it portrays the true stories of my ancestors. One of my great grandfathers, John Linford, was even a character in the movie. I am truly grateful for my heritage. I am grateful to those incredible saints who crossed the plains and suffered so many horrible trials because of their great faith. Because of them, I have the life that I have today. I would not be who I am or where I am if I didn't have the gospel of Jesus Christ, and I know it was those early saints and leaders of the church who made it possible for me to have the gospel. I am grateful that we have a loving Father in Heaven who grants us so many blessings and a Savior who loves us more than we know and has made it possible for us to return to Him.
You can read more about the pioneers here. and more about the Gospel here.
No comments:
Post a Comment