Thursday, May 3, 2012

Catch Up

Ellery is now a pro sitter! What a big girl.
She's six and a half months old.
 She loves cheerios, blueberries, and peaches.
She loves to spit, watch other babies/kids, and splash in the water.
Clay is still working night shifts as a nurse in the ICU here in Dallas, although we're now starting to look into graduate schools.
I'm enjoying being a mama, cooking, taking care of my family, play dates, and working on little projects.
I just started taking a cake decorating class at Joann's. I'll post pictures when I make a good one!

Here's a yummy recipe I made the other day:

Super yummy and healthy!



 We got a digital piano on craigslist. It sounds just like a real piano to me. It's good for now while we'll be moving from apartment to apartment. Baby and I love listening to Clay play : )


 I made an apron (with some help from my sweet friend, Tatia!).

 Packing for another trip to Houston-have to bring lots of diapers!


 In Houston, playing with cousin Carter.

 Ellery loves her grandparents : )

  It was a short trip this time, but we always enjoy hanging out with Clay's family.

Back home.

 Ellery LOVES baby dolls. I need to get her one that she can hold! haha

 Who me?!

Silly pose for the camera (yes, she actually froze like that while I took the picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment