Thursday, May 3, 2012

Water Bug

Miss Ellery LOVES the water. And how cute is she in her little blue suit?!

 Goodness, my pictures are so much better when I'm not lazy, and I actually take the time to put her infront of a natural light source (the window) and use a reflector (thanks hubby). Look how blue her eyes are! These aren't even photoshopped (minus basic editing in the RAW window). Now, if only I didn't have baby toys in the background of all my images...(the swing in these).



 Ellery decided she wanted to take a bath in her bathing suit. (she loves to suck on the wash cloth)





 First time swimming!


 She loved it! She wouldn't stop splashing!

 It was even kind of cold and she didn't care AT all!



2 comments:

  1. i can not believe her rolls!! miss ellery is darling, kara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah I love her eyes! She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete