This is too funny! Jayna just cut her first a week ago! I swear they do so many things at the same time. I'm glad she loves swimming so much! A great way to pass the time!
she looks so sad. but excellent job matching your nails to her outfit!! good luck with teething and tell me everything you learn because i will need all the help i can get when my time comes with molly
This is too funny! Jayna just cut her first a week ago! I swear they do so many things at the same time. I'm glad she loves swimming so much! A great way to pass the time!
ReplyDeleteshe looks so sad. but excellent job matching your nails to her outfit!! good luck with teething and tell me everything you learn because i will need all the help i can get when my time comes with molly
ReplyDelete