Made this delicious dessert last week ^ HOLY COW. So Yummy.
Clay and I also made Porotos together the other day. For those of you who didn't know, Clay served a two-year mission for our church in Chile. This was one of his favorite dishes he used to eat on his mission. The picture doesn't look that appetizing, but it was super good, and Ellery loved it too. We used this recipe but left out the banana pepper and added chile powder and paprika.
My little ballerina
Learned how to make frosting flowers. mmm.
Always spitting
"Cute" will probably be her first word...I tell her she's cute about 1000 times a day
I don't know what we would do without this amazing exersaucer. Seriously the best thing invented.
Still not close to crawling BUT she's been doing something funny in her sleep lately. She still sleeps swaddled and she's not mobile, yet she turns in circles in her sleep and starts at one end of the crib and ends up on the other end. I guess kicking gets her around? It's funny to see where she ends up in the mornings.
E likes to watch Sesame Street on our laptops. She particularly LOVES the episode where the kids talk about their pets. She is fascinated with kids.
Out to eat. It's fun to have E sit in the highchair and the shopping cart now.
Close up. Look at those teeth!
The coloring is weird in this picture, but I love the teeth : )

















No comments:
Post a Comment