This girl isn't even "mobile" yet and she is already getting into everything and making crazy messes! I'm sure I'm doomed for much worse once she's crawling/walking.
Yes, she pulled everything out of that dresser all by herself!
Yes it just gets worse. I try--really try-- to keep my house clean all the time, but once I do a chore, it seems like Carter is making a mess somewhere else! Anytime we do something nice to our house, for example our new couches, it seems pointless! Caleb took some scissors to them about 6 months later and made a few cuts before I caught him with scissors. Carter loves to run face first into the couch sometimes before I've had a chance to clean his face after he eats. GRRRR! It's so frustrating at times.
Yes it just gets worse. I try--really try-- to keep my house clean all the time, but once I do a chore, it seems like Carter is making a mess somewhere else! Anytime we do something nice to our house, for example our new couches, it seems pointless! Caleb took some scissors to them about 6 months later and made a few cuts before I caught him with scissors. Carter loves to run face first into the couch sometimes before I've had a chance to clean his face after he eats. GRRRR! It's so frustrating at times.
ReplyDelete