Ellery is getting so BIG! She is making lots of cute sounds and talking a bunch (only "dada", "mama", and "baba" still though). She is smart too. She tries to help me change her clothes now. She even knows what goes next (after the first arm, goes the second). She's sort of starting to wave hello. AND for the big news!: She started crawling yesterday!!! (sort of ha). I think she'll have it down in a week. She knows how to get from her bum, to her tummy, to crawling position, kneeling, back to her bumb! I even found her sitting up in her crib for the first time today. And she's starting to pull herself up on things too.
Cuteness:
Crawling (sort of):
Unfortunately though, right after I made this video, I took a shower and put Ellery on the floor right by the tub, just like I always do, and she always just sits there and behaves, but TODAY she CRAWLED over to the TOILET and pulled herself up on it before I could get to her. YIKES. This crawling thing is bittersweet. What am I going to do now when I shower? Bring the highchair in the bathroom and strap her in...?
So fun you have a blog! I am excited to follow.:) Ellery is absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeletePut her in the exersaucer while you shower. That's what I always did...something to entertain, but where they couldn't be mobile.
ReplyDeleteCute girl! Crawling has been wonderful for us. More independence made the baby so much happier. I can't believe E would just sit there while you showered! J just screams ( well, now she stands on the side of the tub screaming and getting soaked. Sigh) also, I loved the video from a few posts ago of her 'dancing'. So adorable!
ReplyDelete