Sunday, July 1, 2012

E Lately









 Ellery is now kneeling! Well, she doesn't really like kneeling, but she can.

 She can also stand by herself now (for like 4 seconds-while holding onto something...ha). But she LOVES standing. That's all she ever wants to do. She seems so much older just in the last week. She now crawls out of our laps every time we hold her (but still not actually crawling), and she switches positions on her own a lot now (like from sitting to laying down on her stomach).
 Love our little cougar fan

 Yes, that would be Ellery looking fondly at the TV screen (Blue's Clue's most likely).

 Grandma and Grandpa Shurtliff gave Ellery a Minnie Mouse stuffed animal from their recent adventure at Disney World. She sleeps with it every night now. AND I am no longer swaddling her!! I just randomly decided to slowly stop. It took about 4 days/nights and now she's done! No problem. She  is also now sleeping on her stomach a lot of the time.

 Steak n' Shake-BEST MILKSHAKES EVER

 Uh, I try to keep dirty things (like this restaurant table) out of her mouth, but this girl is QUICK!


Just brushing her teeth with Daddy


These three are BEST friends



Clipping her nails-takes lots of distraction and two people

Sushi date with my honey

and the babe. She loved the tofu!
P.S. no more taking her to restaurants : ( She is one squirmy, noisy girl lately!

She got a balloon at Central Market. She was actually kind of afraid of it though haha.

Crazy hair day


Sad and angry baby

TOP TEETH!


My mama as a baby and Ellery side by side. She looked more like Ellery than I did.

and a video of Ellery dancing to her princess song book:
(whenever music comes on she bobs back and forth, so we've determined that's her dancing!)

1 comment:

  1. That is one cute girl! And those thighs...I could die.

    ReplyDelete