Clay's parents and half of his siblings live in Houston (3.5 hours away), so we go as often as possible! We just got back from another good trip for Father's Day and Clay's bday.
Getting ready for the trip in her new big-girl car seat!
Love this kid so much!
Family swim!
Sunday best. Fun to go to church with Clay's siblings (although I'm sure the people sitting behind us didn't catch anything the speakers we saying! haha. Crazy kids).
Uh-oh. Stole daddy's sucker... Already has a sweet tooth : /
Ellery got LOTS of attention in Houston. Her cousins adore her. And she LOVES them too!
Gavin gave Ellery a million hugs while we were there haha. So cute. Her cousins are all so sweet and gentle with her.
Playing with Grandpa
Okay, Ellery and Carter are twins. No joke. It might be kind of hard to tell in these pictures, but looking through his baby book while we were there, they seriously are identical! Especially his 6 month pictures, I swear it's Ellery! Although their eye color is different.
Playing "super baby" chasing the cousins around-our favorite game!
Putting on a show for us!
I have the cutest nephews (and nieces! We miss you Drew, Sam, and Alex!)
Ellery doing to Carter what she does to her baby doll haha
The kids are all fascinated with Ellery. Maybe it's because she's the only girl (in Houston...) or maybe just because she's the baby. It's fun to watch though.
She sat and played with these cars for the longest time! I guess I should go buy her some toy cars!
More hugs : )
GAMES
Bath time! Dallin wins for coolest shampoo hair.
Ellery has cool hair too, though.



























I can't get over Ellery's thighs! I just want to reach through the screen and squeeze them - She is sooo dang cute!
ReplyDeleteFun pictures you captured!
ReplyDelete