Clay and I both just had our birthdays. Oh we love June : )
The cinnamon roll waffles Clay and I made for my bday breakfast. They were SO yummy, but I'm not even going to post the recipe because they were KILLER. SOOO sugary (this coming from a girl who eats frosted cereal for breakfast every morning!). I'll never make them again. I felt SICK after eating a third of the food on my plate. ha.
The awesome bowl I got for my bday (I hate soggy cereal! Just scoop the cereal down into the milk when you're ready!)
Excited to help me open presents!
And eat them!
UNTIL NEXT YEAR!


I'm with you on the soggy cereal thing. Matt eats HUGE bowls of cereal, which I don't get because then the cereal and milk are gross by the end. The only cereal I really eat is Cheerios, but Matt makes fun of me because I'll eat several really small bowls so that the cereal never has a chance to get soggy!
ReplyDeleteI love her excited-and-opening-presents face!!! So cute and funny!! I hope you had a great birthday!
ReplyDelete