Saturday, June 9, 2012

dada and a shoot

Ellery is now saying "da da da da" : )
It makes her sound so old
(she'll be 8 months in a few days!)
P.S. tomorrow is my birthday! Wahoo. I'm going to be a big 23!

Many thanks to my friend Tatia for helping us take our family photos
(she did most of the work and I edited)
Isn't she awesome?



 Sophie. A very beloved giraffe.

 Hmm..not the best photo prop. ha.

 Our favorite thing to do







 We kind of adore her, if you couldn't tell

 Ellery's favorite thing to do


 We were playing peekaboo under the blanket, and you can't really tell in the picture, but she was cracking up. Love it.




 Scared. ha

 THIS FACE! : D

 She looks so big now! : (






3 comments:

  1. The photos turned out so fun! You are such easy people to take photos of! I'm glad you like them! We LOVE ours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Several great shots! I love the ones of the three of you in front of the bushes. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you're having a terrific day and that Clay did something nice for you. When do you guys come in town again? I find out the sex of the baby on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness she's getting so big!!!! You have such a gorgeous family, Kara. Gosh. Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete