Thursday, June 21, 2012

E Lately

Ellery now has....FOUR TEETH (two on bottom, two on top)!
I have yet to get a good picture though because although the top teeth have completely popped through, they haven't finished growing (is that the right term?), so it's hard to see them. Plus I don't think Ellery is going to have a very toothy smile. We'll see...

 She also says DADDY now! Not just dada, although it's usually dada. And that's all she says.

 I think this picture is hilarious. Look at that bored expression! haha. Trying on a sleeper that my mom made (still too big).

 Yawns to prove how boring!

 I love her yawns : )

 Favorite teddy!



 She loves my camera strap.

 Excited to celebrate her first Father's Day!
"I LOVE DADDY AND MY GRANDPAS!"



Ellery is still wearing size 2 or 0-3 months shoes! She has SHORT, FAT feet! But only some of those shoes fit (the ones that have adjustable tightness). And any size bigger are way too big! These types of sandals are perfect. Aren't they cute?!

 We joke that Ellery is going to beat up on her baby cousins (coming soon!-right now she's the baby!) like she does on her doll.


 She even stole her doll's clothes! (a little small on Ellery! haha)

 Helping me with laundry

 Playing in the rain (no, not the insane hail storm we had, just rain!)




 I love that her hair is long enough to put clips in it!

 Push ups

 Push ups are no fun, I agree.

 Ellery had a friend over. She's 6 months older than Ellery (although she's not much bigger!). Ellery LOVED watching her friend Anna roam around and explore our apartment. Anna hardly noticed Ellery at all haha.




1 comment:

  1. In that first picture of Ellery looking bored, I totally think she looks like Carter! (That's Carter's usual face!) I love that Clay went out in the rain with Ellery. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete