Thursday, June 14, 2012

Months 6 and 7 Video


Ellery is officially 8 Months old as of yesterday (although I've been saying she's 8 months old for weeks, so I feel like she should be 9 months old…). Still not mobile. She's now in a convertible car seat (way too big for her infant carrier!). Cute as ever : )

So this video is LONG. Again. But even longer than the previous two. I edited all the clips down besides the last one. I just couldn't cut any of it out, it's too funny and cute! It's kind of exhausting to watch though haha, so feel free to skip through it.

P.S. The coloring is totally weird because I accidentally did something on my camera settings and I've been too lazy to figure out how to switch it back to normal.

P.P.S. I was also really lazy with this video and did not do any transitions or add music.

P.P.P.S. You can view my past videos here and here.



1 comment: