Thursday, February 7, 2013

Houston

More trips to see Clay's family

Ellery playing with Mr. Potato Head at Grandma and Grandpa's (beginning of January).
She was actually pretty good at it and knew to put the pieces in the holes.




Clay getting ready for church ; )


Ellery shooting baskets : )

 Sharing popcorn and watching a movie with her cousins while the adults played games : )

 mmm green smoothie 'stache

 Ellery loves her Grandma.


 These photos were taken when Clay took Ellery to Houston without me. My grandpa passed away, and I had to go to the funeral alone because Clay had an interview in Houston. I didn't want to fly alone with Ellery (again) and not get as much out of the funeral as I would with her, so I let Clay take her for four days. His parents watched her while he was at his interview. This was my first time leaving her, so naturally I was a little worried about how she would do because she's such a mama's girl. But fortunately she's also a daddy's girl, and she did great! Hardly even missed me. And I actually did well too. I enjoyed sleeping in and traveling alone and what not. But of course I was stoked to come back and be with her. She was funny when they picked me up from the airport. I sat in the back seat with her, and she just held my hand and stroked my face and stared at me, smiling the whole way home.

Thanks to Clay's parents for watching Ellery too and taking care of her for me!


They were dog sitting while Ellery was there, which she loved!

 Grandma took Ellery to the park, and was sweet to send me pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment