Ellery came down with Pink Eye a couple of weeks ago. It was not NEARLY as bad as I thought it would be. I feel like pink eye has such a bad rep, like it's this awful, nasty, insanely contagious thing, but the doctor said it's no more contagious than the common cold, and Ellery's was not bad at all.
It only lasted two days and didn't sem to bother her at all. She only had it in the one eye.
These pictures below are as bad as it got:
Just a little crusty and only a tiny bit red in the corner.
Not sure what that face is, but I love it haha
Playing with the computer cord (don't worry, we don't let her do this unsupervised!).
Ellery loves to play with the cars in the parking lot. This can be a problem. I can't tell you how many times she's come close to keying people's cars (she loves to play with my keys outside. Don't worry neighbors!, I WON'T let her key your car! Wish we had a backyard instead of a parking lot : /)
Ellery got a new toy!
My mom made Ellery and me matching skirts for Christmas.
How cute are we?!
The best part is, Ellery totally knew she looked cute when I put that skirt on her for the first time. She's never acted quite like that before. She got really gitty and was totally showing it off. So fun : )
Not the best lens for holding the camera out and taking a family photo!





















LOVE the matching skirts. You both look adorable!
ReplyDelete