Thursday, March 27, 2014

Projects

I've been keeping myself busy with projects lately. Waiting for baby : )

This is not one I did, although I did cut out the circles ha. My mom made this beautiful quilt for baby girl #2. I'm in love. She's amazing.

I made some burp rags for baby. Can never have enough of these, right?

Simple circle skirts.

Bows to match.

Okay, so I went a little bow crazy. I had a bunch of scrap fabric that I didn't know what to do with, and turns out bows are a cute, quick, easy way to use scrap fabric.

Scraps from baby's quilt my mom made.



These are ribbon bows that a friend taught me how to make. She had a bunch of leftover ribbon that she wanted to get rid of.

 E modeling one of her new bows.


 Wearing her blanket cape. She says, "I'm super why!" (from a kids' show) And stickers on her shirt from the library. Oh and the star wand was a craft she made at the library.


I also made baby pants, a nursing cover, a bib, and a few other things (not pictured).

No comments:

Post a Comment