Tuesday, December 13, 2011
2 Months Old
Ellery is two months old today! We had her two month appointment last week though. She was 11 lbs and 21 inches long (she was 7 lbs 7 oz and 18 inches long when she was born). She's getting so big! We're doing tummy time every day now. She doesn't love it, but she's getting a little better. She can almost hold her head up by herself now. We'll try her bumbo out when we get back to Dallas. She is making more and more baby cooing noises every day. I'm loving it. She's a little chatter! She's still fairly fussy. I wouldn't say she's the easiest baby in the world haha. But she is also happier more now too and we just love her to death. I did take pictures of her today. I'll post them soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a great baby! I swear, one day the baby woke up and it was like the fussiness ended. That was the best day :) you are one great momma!
ReplyDelete