Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hypochondriasis

Sometimes I think I might be a hypochondriac. I went to the doctor's the other day about an issue that's been bugging me ever since Ellery was born. She said she didn't see anything wrong with me and that I shouldn't be having any issues like that...am I making this up?! Whether I am or not doesn't really matter though, right, if I'm feeling it? If I feel it, then I feel it, whether it's real or not...ugh. Maybe I think too much.

1 comment:

  1. It's your body. You know what's normal and what's not. I've had something wrong since I got my gallbladder out and it's taken over a year to find out what it is. We just found out yesterday I've got a hernia, GERD and esophogitis pretty bad. Just because she can't see it, like it's a broken arm, doesn't mean there isn't pain.

    ReplyDelete