Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Skypin' with the Dada


Baby girl and I are on vacation in Utah right now. Poor Daddy had to work, so he's back in Dallas. Isn't Skype wonderful? Can I just say that we had the most awful flight experience ever on the way here?! The only thing that could have made it worse is if we had been sitting next to someone rude. Thankfully though the lady next to me was an angel. Baby girl full on threw up three times, peed all over herself, pooped out her diaper, through her clothes, onto me (no changing station on the plane!), and she screamed a bit. WOW. But we survived (thanks to the lady next to me who hurried to grab burp clothes and snot suckers and pacifiers out of my bag for me and to the flight attendant who held Ellery for me for a minute). Not looking forward to the trip home.

Many pictures to come soon. I'm so enjoying being with my family and my college girl friends!

2 comments:

  1. What a horrible flight experience!!! I feel terrible for you! I'm glad you are enjoying your time with family and friends now. Clayton looks miserable without 'his girls.' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call me! I want to see you if you're in Utah :) and that flight sounds horrible... I hope your return trip goes much better!

    ReplyDelete