Friday, December 2, 2011

Big Girl

Good news our way. Ellery is a big girl now. She is now officially sleeping in her room all by herself in her real crib! We're packing up the pack n' play! She still eats every 3-5 hours in the night (and 2-3 during the day!) but I just keep our bedroom door and hers open so I can still hear her (I guess that's one good thing about small apartments!). But I don't worry about every little peep she makes now AND she's no longer throwing up in her sleep, so I don't have to check on her a million times in the night. So on to our other good news, she hasn't thrown up in over a week now! That means a much happier baby (I think her tummy was bothering her before, so she was fussy in the evenings) and a much happier mama because not only do I not get thrown up on every day anymore, I also do much less laundry. Wahoo! It is so easy to make her smile now. I love it. If she's not sleeping or eating, she's smiling : ) She's 7 weeks old now.

No comments:

Post a Comment