Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December

I'm so behind in posting photos! Here are a million from this month:


 Daddy reading to baby

 She's been sucking on her fist like this a lot lately!

 That outfit is way TOO comfy! She can't stay awake while wearing it haha

 Tummy time

 In the airport on our way to Utah


 Wearing the cute Christmas socks her aunties gave her

 Sometimes Ellery uses her cheeks as a pillow..

 Grandma so happy to have baby come and visit!




 Ellery got to meet all of her new aunties (my best friends!) while in Utah

 They loved her, of course! : )

 So she kind of stole all the attention at April's bridal shower (sorry April!)


 We did a little Secret Santa with my girlies

 Aunt Alyssa feeding baby : )

 My angels

 Uncle Aaron is such a softy : P


 Poor Boy kind of got shafted with Ellery being in town.




 My dad made delicious homemade ice cream almost every night while I was there : ) My favorite was the peppermint marshmallow (above is a chocolate mint)!





 My grandpa came down from Idaho just to meet miss E! She gave him some good smiles.

 Ellery loves her grandpa

 While in Utah I got to meet a few of my girls' boyfriends and husbands. So happy for all of them!

 The new Mrs. Cullen (jk. But don't they look just like Edward and Bella?!) At Allison's wedding

 I love this girl so much!

 Another one married! Love my girls!



 So cold!!!


 Grandma was so sweet to babysit while I went to weddings and bridal showers and what not


 Proud grandparents



 She's getting so big!


 Kristin and Dan stopped by for a little bit to meet miss E. I miss you Kristin! It was so good to see you.



 My dad and I went to a BYU basketball game (they played Baylor and just barely lost, but it was so fun!)
 Go Cougars!

 Ellery got to meet lots of family this trip. Here is Ellery with my cousin's baby who is just one week younger .

Four generations.

 
 Ellery has now met all four of her living great grandparents!

 My dad and his brother with their grand babies.


 It was SO funny to watch Ellery with the other baby. She was fascinated with her. The other baby, Hazel, didn't even know Ellery existed. Hilarious.

 Ellery wouldn't stop looking at Hazel, and Hazel wouldn't look at Ellery!

 Smiling at Hazel


 Ellery got to meet her cousin twice removed (?...my cousin!), Michelle.

 The plane ride home was PERFECT! Which was fantastic after the awful flight to Utah. She slept almost the entire time (until I fed her at the end). No crying, no throwing up, no pooping out of her diaper. And the best part was, nobody was sitting next to me, so I laid a blanket down and put Ellery next to me. I didn't even have to hold her! So nice.

 Home at last! Ellery couldn't take her eyes off of her daddy. So happy to see him. We very much enjoyed our trip to Utah, but we missed Clay! I wish we could have seen more friends and family while we were there, but we just couldn't be away forever!

 Ellery got a little stronger while we were in Utah (holding her head up), so I was eager to get home and try out her BUMBO! She likes it for a minute, but I think it's a bit of work for her to hold her head up, so she doesn't want to sit in it too long. I think she's still a little young for it. Doesn't she look big, though!?

Nap time with daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment