So grateful to be this girl's mama.
Obviously, I loved her from day one. I loved her before I was even pregnant! But my love for her grows more and more every day. I can already see how much it's grown since she came into our lives. It's grown since yesterday! I can't imagine how much I'll love her by the time she's an adult. I love every single little pore on her body. I love everything she does. She can spit in my face and all I think about is how much I love her and how sweet and cute she is. Of course, I know she won't always be completely innocent like she is now, but that won't hinder my love for her at all.
I am grateful for this incredible blessing to be able to raise one of God's precious children.
I am grateful for my own incredible mother and for my wonderful mother-in-law and for all the women who helped raise me, teach me, love me, and set examples for me.

Um how do you look so good after giving birth? What a cute mama and baby!
ReplyDeleteThis is a really sweet post <3
ReplyDelete