Wednesday, November 21, 2012

E Lately

Ellery is all over the place these days! Today she got her first real, fell-down-on-the-pavement-while-running-around-outside scrape. Not too bad. Just a little scrape on the arm. She didn't even cry, so I didn't notice until we came back inside. I have a feeling we're in for a lot of those in the future.
Oh, this is random, but I just had to mention that Ellery loves Ring Around the Roses.
So weird that she's old enough to like something like that!

 Getting ready for church.




 mmm candy

 Reading stories together.


 Oh no. She discovered my makeup drawer. This could be bad.





 She falls a lot! But doesn't usually mind.





 mmm steak n' shake!



 I love french fries!


 She kept doing this haha.


 What is there to eat?!

 E is now forward facing in the car (I WAS going to wait until she turned two, but then her doctor told me it's totally fine to flip her, sooo she's forward facing now). Driving to church.





 She climbed in there herself. Already in Christmas clothes!

 She has been having fun with her old baby carrier lately.

 These pictures are old, but I never posted them, so here they are! Clay at the zoo.



 Me. Still getting used to the dark hair.

 Oops. Left E alone with a pen for two seconds.
She drew all over her face! haha.

AND she drew all over my George Albert Smith book!

No comments:

Post a Comment