Grandma bought Ellery her own little Dyson (just like mine!). E LOVES the vacuum.
One of Ellery's favorite toys. She's good at it too! She doesn't understand the order they go in yet, but she can put them on super quickly.
Lately Ellery spends a lot of time in the rocking chair. She is NOT (and really never has been) a snuggly baby, so I don't ever rock her, but she does like playing in her rocker.
(and she LOVES her teddy!)
Ellery pretty much always comes shopping with me when I go. She is usually pretty good as long as I'm quick and stay moving the whole time.
We go on a long walk every morning. It randomly got super cold for a few days, but now it's warm again. Well, now it's perfect. But I bought her a warm jacket because I'm sure there are many cold mornings ahead of us.
Why did the duck cross the road?
So Ellery could watch him!
She LOVES to be outside!
Lately Ellery loves to draw
She's really getting the hang of it. We just have to watch her carefully (not the pen on her hand)!
Barney. Of course.
She'll stand or walk no problem as long as she's super distracted. If she realizes she's doing it, she'll go down. Stubborn.
Making music with Daddy!
Still loves to read (even upside down!)



















she is so cute kara! i love all your pictures. i have always noticed how bright your pictures are! is that from your camera settings, or your photography natural lighting skills, or from editing? or something else? my parents just gave me their old canon fancy camera, so i am trying to learn a few things haha.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, she is So cute and chunky! I LOVE IT! She is seriously such a little doll! She looks like a complete mix of you and Clay!
ReplyDelete