Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Girly Girl

Ellery is such a girl. She does not like dirt or sticky things. She does not care to play in the bushes and piles of leaves outside like her little boy friends do. She DOES however, LOVE jewelry, shoes, and accessories! So much. I think it's cutest thing ever.

 Clay and I FOUND miss Ellery wearing this grocery bag, each arm in a strap. We have no idea how she got it on herself! haha. We need to buy this girl a backpack!!

 This is how I get such great facial expressions from her in pictures. She LOVES the camera! Totally her mother's daughter!



 Fav. necklace.

 Using my bracelets as anklets?




 Excuse the fact that her pants are down haha. I was in the middle of changing her when she put my diaper bag strap around her neck. Too funny.

 She has this cute purse, my friend Tatia made her. She LOVES this thing. However, she always puts it around her neck, not her arm like how a purse should go!


I find her with this purse around her neck all the time! In this picture above, she's also trying to put goggles on.

No comments:

Post a Comment