Our apartment isn't completely decorated (nor will it ever be. We probably won't have a completely decorated home until we're in our mid thirties or later!). But I love it anyway. And it may get slightly squishy with four of us in two bedrooms, but for now it's just right. This is the nicest place we've lived in so far in our marriage (and cheapest, since we've been in TX). I feel extremely grateful for what we do have. Just wanted to document it for my own sake. Although I won't share pictures of our kitchen or bedroom because although our kitchen is big enough, it doesn't look so pretty with all the appliances we have to store on our counter (thankful to have the counter space to store them though! and to have the appliances!!), and our bedroom is very bare and boring. P.S. That yellow couch is the best hand-me-down I've ever received! I'm still completely in love with it. And the TV stand/dresser was such a good craigslist find! Oh and the flowers are from hubby for our four year anniversary! : D



Looks nice! I love the flowers too; that's what Matt usually buys me for our anniversary as well. My only complaint with Lilies is when they shed the red stuff that stains!
ReplyDelete