I asked my friend, Jolyn, to help me out with our family photos this year. She's a photographer as well, so we decided to do swaps. She helped me take my family photos (and I edited them), and I helped her take her family photos (and she edited them).
ha
Ellery was actually quite the little stinker during the photoshoot. Well, let me rephrase that...She was HAPPY during the shoot (thankfully. Tears would have been worse). But she did NOT want to pose. She just wanted to run around and play! Which was fine for a lot of the photos, but I did want SOME posed ones. All well. Gotta love her.
I'm so awkward.
I played with textures and filters a lot with this shoot. Not my typical style. Just thought I'd give it a try.
Cutest (minus her sleeve covering her face ha)
She was SO excited to run around a new place!
Kissy wissy
My handsome man.
Putting chapstick on me (trying anything to keep her happy and on my lap for the photos ha)
And we got a lot of these types of faces from her.










































I LOVE the ones with the blue wall in the back. Your coral outfit really looks great against it! They are all so cute!
ReplyDeleteYou are so not awkward! You look darling! These photos are great!
ReplyDelete