Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Lately

E's been having lots of tantrums lately, but I think it's due to the fact that she's teething (two year old molars), we're busy packing (therefore ignoring her more, and I've already packed a good portion of her toys and books, so there's not as much for her to do), and it's too hot to go outside most of the time. I've been feeling a bit like I have to walk on ice around her. But regardless, she's still so fun, and she has way more sweet moments than bitter. I love my girl. This is a fun stage.

(and can I just brag that I have the world's best eater and sleeper?! For realz. She's been sleeping in past 8am every day lately, and she'll eat almost anything we give her. Veggies for snack time? Yup! I guess they all just have their own challenges and good/easy aspects. We'll focus on the good!)


 Wearing my fake glasses.

 oh hubs : )


 Best decision ever: going to the library and picking out new books before going to a restaurant!

 That TV is just too tempting for my sports fan. ha.


 Ethiopian food. mmm.

 Ellery can now climb up the toilet, and onto the counter all by herself. Which is bad because now she can get into the medicine cabinet. No worries. We baby proof.

She can also fully get into her high chair by herself (but not out of it yet).

 mmm blackberries.


 Planking on her toy!

 Swinging. Daddy's so strong!

 She loved this!

 Eating my homemade sorbet.

 Starving after church.

 Couldn't even make it to the table. Fist full of corn.


 So hard to get a good picture of her on Sundays because we are always rushing in the morning, and she's always exhausted and starving after church. And then we usually take her pretty dress off of her before her nap. Sad.

 Helping me make cookies. P.S. These are the best cookies I've ever made! Here is the recipe.

 For a few days in a row she would throw a tantrum EVERY time we had to change her or change her diaper, and then all of the sudden she decided she wanted to wear everything! ha. Playing dress up in my clothes (that blue shirt is an old maternity shirt).



Oh, and a note:
Ellery is now LOVING nursery (where the babies go at church). However, this last Sunday a little boy bit her on the hand pretty hard! It was really sad. But after comforting her for a few minutes she wanted to go back! Too bad she'll have to get used to a whole new nursery in our new ward in Fort Worth!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the picture of her sitting in the bathroom sink :) And eating the blackberries! Such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that Sunday dress!! What a sweet little outfit! I feel your pain with getting pictures on Sunday morning. Looks like you had fun in San Antonio too!

    ReplyDelete