Monday, February 13, 2012

4 Months today

Baby girl had her four month appointment today. She handled the shots a little better than last time (which isn't saying a lot). She now weighs a whopping 14 lbs (double her birth weight!) and is 25 inches long. Healthy and happy.
P.S. we're starting solids tomorrow!!! Happy v-day!


Naked baby, in honor of Cupid





 just had to brag about the DELICIOUS cake batter ice cream I made



Ellery's first boyfriend



 First time ever wearing shoes! (first time any of them have fit!)




Pigtails weren't quite what I thought they'd be haha




 Lately Ellery has been grabbing her feet a lot. I think it's cute.



Bald spot. Could be worse, but not too happy about it..I guess it's inevitable.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha i feel the same way about m's bald spot! hers is on the side of her head though- she has a wicked comb over to cover it

    ReplyDelete