Monday, February 6, 2012
Phases
I feel like with a new baby you go through so many different phases (phases where they sleep well/don't sleep well, fuss more/less, etc.). Or maybe that's just my baby. Ellery is in a really good/easy phase right now. She's not nearly as fussy lately (pretty much only smiles!) and although I'm still getting up every two to four hours with her in the night, it's not bad at all because she goes to bed around 7:30pm and sleeps till 9am ish most nights. Plus she takes several good, long naps in the day, and she is super easy to put to bed/down for a nap. What an angel. But I'm thinking this is just a phase haha. I'm not expecting her to be perfect from now on. I'm sure with teething and other changes she'll struggle with naps or night time or nursing or whatever again. I'm sure enjoying her right now though (not that I wasn't before, it just makes me appreciate the easier times more!). Love my doll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment