Thursday, February 23, 2012

E & Me

Ellery has now enjoyed:

Rice cereal (okay, this one she didn't love)
Sweet potatoes
Peas
& Applesauce.
Tomorrow it's bananas : )

So far my chubby wubby baby is enjoying her fruits and veggies!
(yet to fully replace a nursing session though)


Yes, this really happened. Peas please?


Normally it's only about this messy though ^ as long as I can keep her hands out of her mouth (which is difficult)!


The girl LOVES water bottles! Empty, Full, who cares? She loves them.


Love this sweet little onesie. It's so true. She's such a daddy's girl. She lights up when he walks in the room. She STARES at him whenever he's talking. So sweet : )





Goodness, she'll be sitting up on her own before I know it! She's getting so big. Secretly I can't wait though! More options for photoshoots : ) But please don't ever crawl, baby girl! I like you immobile. 


Sweet outfit borrowed from sister-in-law Kari. So fun to dress little girls.



Love that sweet baby face


She is FAST at grabbing my hair!


Future photog

(and yes, I know I'm hypocritical in saying that you should always shoot manually and never use on camera flash, etc. Sometimes (okay a lot of the time) I'm lazy and don't care about the quality of my snapshots...) But don't follow my bad example. My photos look a million times better when I actually take a half of a second to shoot manually!


My attempt at the Sock Bun


I say "attempt" because although I thought it looked pretty good, it didn't last long. My hair is quite thick and heavy for styles like this. It was definitely sad and drooping after about an hour (even with bobby pins to hold it in!). Anyone have suggestions for that issue?


The boyfriend




No comments:

Post a Comment