Happy Leap Day!
Seriously, Dallas? It's February. Why are the trees already blossoming and we're having 70/80 degree weather every day?! I mean, I shouldn't be complaining because it's NICE outside right? But it's FEBRUARY! Nice in winter means HOT spring and KILLER summer. I sure hope E likes the pool...
P.S. this is the real view from our kitchen window (uh...we don't have a kitchen window...but you can see out this window FROM our kitchen. And this view is much better than the view at our place in Provo, UT, so I'm not complaining).
SO yesterday I went to the doctor again and it was good news. I'm healing and although this may be something I have to deal with on and off forever, it's something I CAN (hopefully) deal with and control. Also, miss E got a LOT of attention at the doctors yesterday. Four nurses all standing around her ohhing and awwing over her. She was in Heaven. Makes me wonder how often we oh and aw over people but don't say anything because it's typically only appropriate to do it to a baby. Or do we really only oh and aw over babies? Well, I don't blame them for thinking Ellery is the cutest thing:
Look at that hair!
I've been trying to be less lazy lately and do my hair and paint my nails more. This week was silver : )
Wanting to eat the camera
Love chunky baby thighs : )
No comments:
Post a Comment