Saturday, June 29, 2013

Friends lately




 Made some burp cloths for a friend's baby shower.


At another friend's baby shower. Note, the top left five ladies are pregnant. The majority of the women in our ward (our local church) are pregnant right now. It's kind of crazy. If we were staying in the area, I would be going to a baby shower almost every week!

 Ellery in nursery (where the littles go at church).
She's welcoming a new little friend.


 haha. Maybe not so happy to be in nursery now?

 Babysitting Ellery's sweet friend, June.

 Little hugs.

 Not my best picture, but the only one I have of Cami and me together! Boy, am I going to miss this girl! Not only is she my babysitter (we do swaps every week, so I watch her son, Jude, and she watches Ellery), but she's also one of my best friends! What am I going to do without her?!

Girls night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment