We enjoyed eight days in UT this June.
Just some random photos from the trip:
I'm really excited about the photo on the left. We spent some time in the American Fork Canyon photographing the beautiful Aspens. I'm making a special art piece for my parents' new home out of it. Can't wait to see the finished product!
The photo on the right was just for fun, since I had my tripod with me. ^
While in UT, I got to hang with these beautiful ladies. Only missing two of us (well, three, physically, but technically, Allison was with us (on the phone)).
Left: We spent a super fun afternoon and evening with Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Derrick. So fun to see their cute home, and have a yummy dinner and dessert. And we got to go to the new Provo Rec center, which was really fun!
Right: E got lots of time to hang with Auntie Nenna.
Went to a restaurant I'd never been to before and had the BEST burger I've ever had!
E feeding Grandma.
Cute nephew, Ryker. Those eyes!
Ellery had fun playing with new toys (iphone!).
Spinning with Ryker.
Grandma gave Ellery new fun dress up accessories and shoes.
Lifting weights!
Grandpa captured a great moment ^
Sporting her new pink Nikes from Grandpa.
Wearing Grandma's glasses : )
Out to amazing sushi on my birthday.
Happy 24th to me!!
So bored waiting for the food.
This picture describes Ellery in a restaurant perfectly.
Clay holding his nephew.
E being silly!




















No comments:
Post a Comment